The survey must meet the following requirements:
- The brand surveyed and at least one competitor brand must be specified.
- Use clear and legible brand names. Avoid mentioning product categories, irrelevant words, and labels that are hard to read (like SKUs and long alphanumeric model identifiers).
- The advertised brand must match the category specified in the survey.
- The survey must not give the impression that it was initiated by a Yandex service. If you are a partner of one of the services, this must clearly follow from the survey text. Make sure to specify the names of Yandex services in full with a dot (for example, Yandex.Taxi).
You cannot use the survey to:
- Collect users' personal data.
- Advertise products and services.
- Publish information intended to discredit companies, brands, or trademarks.
- Demonstrate disrespect for social norms or standards of behavior, or use inappropriate language.
- Specify phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
Requirements for the text
The survey must be written in Russian and contain no typos or grammatical errors.
In the survey text, you cannot use:
- Words written in ALL CAPS (with the exception of abbreviations such as DIY).
- Words written with spaces between each l e t t e r.
- Service characters or punctuation marks contradicting the rules of grammar, such as multiple question marks or exclamation marks in a row (for example,"?!!!" or "!!!!").;
- Multiple repetitions of words.
- Rude language, slang, or colloquial expressions.
You cannot mention the following subjects in the survey:
- Abortion and termination of pregnancy.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Dietary supplements.
- Gases whose sale is restricted by law.
- Smoking, including hookah.
- Political information, such as election campaigning, public opinion polling, election results forecasts.
- Illegal activities.
- Advertising on vehicles.
- Replicas and copies of branded products.
- Tragic events, such as accidents, epidemics, and terrorist attacks.
- Services for automatic website promotion, automatic fraudulent subscriptions, and spamming.
- Services to sell, write and assist in writing term papers, theses, and other academic papers.
- Services related to harming human life, health, or well-being.
- Other items and services that are forbidden or restricted to sell according to legislation of the Russian Federation.