Data from third parties
Yandex.Direct ads contain information from third parties such as Yandex.Market, Auto.ru or the Central Bank of Russia by default. This data makes the ad more noticeable and increases CTR by 1.5-2%.
Store rating on Yandex.Market
You may show the rating for a store from Yandex.Market in ads.
A store rating will be added to an ad if:
- The Show ratings in ads option is enabled in the placement settings for Yandex.Market.
- The domain of the store in Yandex.Market fully matches the link to the site in the ad.
- The store has been hosted on Yandex.Market for at least 30 days and was not removed from Yandex.Market more than 30 days ago.
The store rating has not been removed by Yandex.Market's quality control service.
For more information, read the Yandex.Market Help.
Store ratings may display on tablets. If the ad has callouts, then the rating will not display.
Official dealer badge
In ads for automobiles you may see an official dealer badge from Auto.ru.
- The user specifies the car brand in their search query.
- The link to the site in the Yandex.Direct ad fully matches the domain of an official dealer.
Official microfinance organization badge
You may see a badge in ads for official microfinance organizations.
The badge will be added to an ad if the organization's site is in The Central Bank of the Russian Federation's state register of microfinance organizations.
Badge of an official insurance organization
Ads may include a badge denoting an official insurance organization.
The badge will be added to an ad if the organization's site is in The Central Bank of the Russian Federation's state register of insurance companies.