Using data from Yandex Business Directory
You can link your company's card from Yandex Business Directory to your Turbo site and use its data in Turbo Site Builder. This will save time and simplify your Turbo site setup. If your company is not in Yandex Business Directory yet, you can quickly create it in Turbo Site Builder and link it to the site right away.
- You no longer need to manually fill in the same data (for example, your contact details in the Header section) for each new Turbo page. Enter the data once in Yandex Business Directory, link the company, and the data is automatically added to the new sections and Turbo site pages.
- If your company changed its phone number, email, or name, you also need to update them once in Yandex Business Directory. You don't have to manually change the data on each Turbo page.
- If you register your card correctly in Yandex Business Directory, you can avoid errors in the required fields when you create a Turbo page — the company data has already been moderated in Yandex Business Directory.
How it works
When you link a Turbo page to your Yandex Business Directory card, the company's data is automatically inserted into the page sections, even if you have already filled them in manually. For example, in the Header section, the phone number, address, email, opening hours is entered, while in the Form page the legal information is entered (company name, TIN).
If several phone numbers are listed in Yandex Business Directory, only the first phone number from the list is added to the Turbo page. All the other company data is added in the same way. You can change your phone number and email in the Builder manually.
The fields fetched from Yandex Business Directory are labeled with in the Turbo page sections. When new sections or new Turbo site pages are added, the company's data is automatically inserted.
How to link a company
Make sure that the company is registered in Yandex Business Directory under the same account you use in Yandex.Direct.
- In Turbo Site Builder, click.
- Click + Link a company. In the window that opens, you will see a list of all the companies available to you in Yandex Business Directory.
If your company data is missing from Yandex Business Directory, you can quickly create it directly in Turbo Page Builder. To do this, click + Create business.
- Select a company in the list and confirm your selection.
To view all the fields that fetched from Yandex Business Directory, expand the list in the settings.
How to edit company data in the Turbo Page Builder
- In the Builder, click.
- Expand the list of fields fetched from Yandex Business Directory.
- Disable the options Phone and Email.
- Save your changes.
These fields will become editable and you can fill them in manually in the Turbo page sections. All the other data fetched from Yandex Business Directory is non-editable. You can only change them in Yandex Business Directory.
Editing data in Yandex Business Directory
You can quickly go to editing of your company's Directory data directly from the Builder. To do this, openand click .
The data edits made in Yandex Business Directory are automatically reflected in Turbo Site Builder. To make sure that the fields have updated in the Builder, click .
How to unlink a company
- In Turbo Site Builder, click.
- Click Unlink business.
The data you filled in earlier, before you linked a company from Yandex Business Directory, is preserved in the sections.