3.14. Transport: ground
This section contains information about map items that belong to the “Ground transportation” category on YME.
Ground transport items include the following:
- Sections of tram lines (don't draw lines for other types of ground transport on the map); enter route names for ground transport items in the stops
- Bus stations and ground transport stops
For more information, see sections:
- Drawing techniques for sections of tram lines: 188.8.131.52. Simple linear items: drawing techniques
- Drawing techniques for stops: 2.5.1. Places: drawing techniques
- Drawing rules: 3.14.1. Rules for drawing ground transport items
- Rules for adding attributes: 3.14.2. Rules for adding attributes to ground transport items.
- Rules for managing route options on public transport: 3.14.3. Rules for creating route options on public transport and adding attributes to them.