3.14. Transport: land
This section contains information about map items that belong to the “Ground transportation” category on YME.
Ground transport items include the following:
- Sections of tram lines (don't draw lines for other types of ground transport on the map); enter route names for ground transport items in the stops
- Bus stations and ground transport stops
For more information, see sections:
- about methods of drawing parts of the tram line: 184.108.40.206. Drawing simple linear objects
- about methods of drawing stops: 2.5.1. Places: drawing techniques
- For the rules of drawing: 3.14.1. The rules for drawing ground transport stations;
- For the rules of attribution: 3.14.2. Rules for adding attributes to ground transport items.
- The rules of the thread trails FROM: 3.14.3. Rules for creating and attributing the route options for public transport.