Hydrographic (water) items on Yandex Map Editor are made up of polygonal items (reservoirs), linear items (rivers and channels), and places (springs, wells, etc.)
For more information, see sections:
- Drawing techniques:
- For places (wells, springs, etc.): 2.5.1. Places: drawing techniques
- For linear items (rivers, channels): 126.96.36.199. Simple linear items: drawing techniques
- For polygonal items (lakes, ponds, etc.): 188.8.131.52. Composite polygonal items: drawing techniques, 2.8. Circular linear and polygonal items.
- Drawing rules: 3.10.1. Rules for drawing hydrographic items
- Rules for adding attributes: 3.10.2. Rules for adding attributes to hydrographic items.