This section contains information about map items that belong to the “Buildings” category on YME .
Buildings (structures) on YME display as polygons that contain information about their location, shape, height, function (residential, public, etc.) and condition (under construction, abandoned, etc.).
For more information see sections:
- 18.104.22.168. Simple polygonal items: drawing techniques
- 2.8. Circular linear and polygonal items.
- 3.4.1. Rules for drawing buildings.
- 3.4.2. Rules for adding attributes to buildings
- 3.4.3. Entrances: rules for drawing and adding attributes
You can also watch the following clips:
- How to draw buildings and enter addresses
- How to edit buildings and addresses
- How to create an item complex (buildings with addresses, territories, and organizations)
For some buildings that have a complex configuration (for example, a row of architectural monuments), you can use individual 3-D models that are prepared in advance and saved in special files. This makes it possible to display separate buildings or the entire building complex.
Rules and requirements for 3-D models are found in section 22.214.171.124. Requirements for 3-D building models.
A model is used to display the Novodevichy Monastery building complex in Moscow, for example (on the left — Yandex Map Editor, on the right — Yandex.Maps):