You can download all email from Yandex.Mail using mail clients:
- Export email following the instructions for your email client:
- Open the File tab.
- Choosefrom the menu.
- Select Export to file.
- If you want to import messages to another mailbox with Outlook after exporting them, choose Outlook data file (.pst). If you want to use another program, choose Comma separated values (Windows).
- Click Next.
- Choose the account you want to export emails from.
- Enable Include subfolders — in this case, your email, contacts, and calendar are exported.
- Tap Next.
- Click Overview and choose a folder to export. Enter the file name and click OK.Note. If you exported emails before, you will see the previous folder and file name. Enter a different file name or select a different folder.
- Click Done.
- Go to.
- Find Profile Folder under Application Basics and click Open Folder.
- Close Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Copy the contents of the profile folder and paste it in the location where you want to store your email.
- Go to.
- Choose the export format: Message files (.MSG), Message files (.EML), UNIX mailbox.
- Complete the export.
- Select the mailbox to export in the left menu.
- Select a folder and click Choose.Note. Apple Mail exports mailboxes as packages with the .mbox extension. If you exported the mailbox before, the program doesn't replace the existing MBOX file. It creates a new one with a different name.
Right click the Inbox filter and choose Export.
Note. Each program exports email to a certain format. If you want to import messages to a different mailbox after exporting them, use the same mail client to import them.