Labels will help you arrange your emails and quickly locate the ones you want. Each email can be assigned any number of labels.
Four standard labels already exist by default: Flagged, Unread, With attachments and Awaiting reply (displayed if reminder about resending is enabled). A list of these labels displays under the list of folders.
Important emails are highlighted red in your email list:
- Select the emails you want.
- Click Label in the upper menu, or select from the context menu.
- Enter the name of the label (a maximum of 15 characters) and click on it to apply the changes. If you want to set the color for the new label right away, choose New label in the list of labels.
If you have already created some labels, you can simply drag emails to the appropriate label in the list on the left or drag the label from the list to the appropriate email.
To flag a message, click to the left of the sender's picture.
There are a few ways to remove a label:
- In an open email
- Click the "x" on the label:
- From an email list
- Select emails.
- Click Label in the upper menu, or select Label as in the context menu.
- In the Remove label section, click the name of the relevant label to remove it.
You can manage labels by going to:
- Create new labels.
- Change and delete labels.
- Sort labels by the number of emails or put them in alphabetical order.
- Create filters to sort emails automatically.