Email forwarding to another address
- Incoming messages that are already in your mailbox
- Sent mail
- Outgoing mail
- Open the menu Create filter. and click on
In the ApplyApply section, select the type of emails in the list that you want the filter to apply to:
In the If section, enter the filtering condition:
For more information about parameters and values, see the How to set a condition section.
Several conditions can be specified for one filter. These conditions can be met simultaneously or separately:
- In the If section, click Add condition, and select the parameter and its value.
- Please, specify if these conditions must be fulfilled simultaneously:
- Enable the Forward to option and enter the address where you want emails to be sent. If you want to save copies of the forwarded emails, enable the save copy option.
- Click Create filter. Enter your Yandex password.
- Check the mailbox that you are forwarding messages to. You should get a message with instructions on how to confirm that you want your emails forwarded. After you confirm your choice, your new emails will be sent to the mailbox you entered.