Automated answer to email
If you are leaving for vacation and will not be available, set up an automated response that will be sent out in response to each incoming email that meets the condition you set.
- Open the menu Create filter. and click on
- In the Apply section, select the type of emails in the list that you want the filter to apply to:
- In the If section, enter the filtering condition:
For more information about parameters and values, see the How to set a condition section.
- Several conditions can be specified for one filter. These conditions can be met simultaneously or separately:
- In the If section, click Add condition, and select the parameter and its value.
- Please, specify if these conditions must be fulfilled simultaneously:
- Enable the Send a reply with the following message option and enter your message.
- Click Create filter. Enter your Yandex password.
Autoresponder doesn't work
There are a few reasons why this might occur:
- Not enough time has passed since you configured the filter
- Wait a few minutes after setting up a message filter, because it might not begin working immediately.
- The filter conditions are entered incorrectly
- Check the properties and parameters conditions.
- There are filters with higher priority in the list of filters
- If the list contains filters higher up with the same conditions, or one of the filters higher up has the Ignore other filters option selected, this may affect how the filter is implemented. For more information, see Filter priority.
If the filter does not work a few minutes later and changing the settings does not help, please contact Yandex.Mail Support using the feedback form at the bottom of the page.