- When creating advertising layouts, you must follow Yandex’s technical requirements described below.
- Prepared materials shall be sent not later than seven business days prior to the start of an advertising campaign. If materials are sent later, Yandex does not guarantee that the advertising campaign will be launched correctly and on time.
- To place advertisements for information products subject to classification in compliance with the requirements of the Federal Law on "Protection of Children against Information which is Harmful for their Health and Development" dated 29.12.2010 № 436, the layout must contain an indication of the category of this information product.
Multi-roll, in-page video and interstitial
A multi-roll is a pre-, mid- or post-roll video appearing on any of Yandex Video Network sites.
In-page video is an ad played on text pages of Yandex Video Network website pages, as long as more than 50% of the video is displayed on the appropriate page.
An interstitial is a commercial that is played in a mobile application before loading the content of the mobile application or when changing the content in an open mobile application.
Key requirements for multi-rolls, in-page, interstitial
- Framerate: from 20 to 30 frames per second
- Aspect ratio and resolution:
— codecs: h264, vp6f, vp8, theora
— recommended aspect ratio is 4:3 or 16:9
— ad height must not exceed its width
— minimum width is 640 pixels
— minimum height is 240 pixels
— number of video streams: 1
- Audio format:
— codecs: aac, mp3, vorbis
— minimum quality of 44 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
— number of audio tracks: 0 or 1
- File size: up to 250 MB
- Video clip duration:
— maximum duration is 30 seconds
— recommended ad duration is 15 seconds
- Please ask your manager regarding VPAID support.
- It is possible to place a multi-roll without a link to the advertiser's website.
- Image for multi-roll with interactive elements:
— file format — jpg, png
— maximum file size — 244 Kb
— file dimensions — from 200×200 px
Technical requirements for video materials:
|Format||MP4, WebM, MOV, QT, FLV, AVI|
|File size||no more than 100 MB|
|Length (Video ads, CPC)||from 14.5 to 60 seconds
You can load a video clip up to 60 seconds in length, but only the first 15 seconds will be shown.
|Length (Video advertising, CPM)||from 6 to 60 seconds|
|Minimum resolution||640×360 pixels|
|Frame rate:||from 20 to 30 fps|
|Video codec||H.264, VP6 °F, VP8, Theora|
|Number of video tracks||1|
|Minimum quality||44 kHz, 16 Kbps, stereo|
|Audio codec||AAC, MP3, Vorbis|
|Number of audio tracks||no more than 1|