Video banners feature video content which plays for the user three times. The user has the option to stop the video by clicking the Pause button. Video playback starts immediately after the video banner has loaded. Sound is enabled either after the cursor is placed over the banner or after clicking the Sound button.
up to 90 sec.
|Size: 300×250, 300×300, 240×400, 970×250, 240×600, 300×500, 300×600|
|Format||mp4, flv, webm||gif, jpg, png|
|Max. file size||2 MB||150 КB|
A URL directing users to the advertiser’s site must be provided.
- The following video codecs can be used: h264, vp6f, vp6a, flv.
- The following audio codecs can be used: mp3, ADPCM.
- In the interest of security and increasing load speeds, the video file will be stored on Yandex servers.
- The metadata of the video clip must contain its parameters (height and width).
- The video height and width must not exceed the size of their background images.
- You can change the placement of the video clip relative to the background image by indicating the number of pixels relative to the upper left-hand corner of the background image.
- If the Play/Pause and Sound buttons must be placed in an unusual manner, their positions can be set relative to the background image by indicating the number of pixels relative to the upper left-hand corner of the background image.
- Yandex does not accept banners with large flickering graphic or text elements and/or backgrounds with rapidly shifting elements that distract the user from interacting with the site (i.e. studying its contents or entering search queries).
- The video plays three times, after which the user can start and stop it as they wish.