- The 100%×250 format must not be transparent and must not contain design elements from Yandex pages.
- All relevant information must be centered. Margins of 186 px must be maintained on the left- and right-hand sides.
- All files for a single advertisement must have the same name.
1. In order to place advertising materials in HTML5 format:
The banner must be provided in HTML5 format and be prepared in accordance with the requirements listed in the document “Technical requirements for HTML5 banners.”
Banner size may differ based on the user’s screen resolution and active browser window.
The minimum possible size is 648×250 px. The maximum possible size is 1020×250 px.
The banner can include a video clip prepared in accordance with the requirements listed in the document “Technical requirements for HTML5 banners.”
- The video clips must be no more than 648×250 px and and fit within the margins (186 px on both sides).
- The video clip must be no more than 2 MB.
2. In order to place advertising materials in GIF, JPG, or PNG format:
The banner must be provided in GIF, JPG, or PNG format.
- Width: 1000 px
- Height: 250 px
If the user’s screen resolution is smaller than the GIF, JPG, or PNG banner, the size of the placeholder image will depend on the user’s screen resolution and the size of the user’s active browser window. The minimum possible size in that case is 648×250 px. The maximum possible size is 1020×250 px.
How to place an HTML5 banner for the mobile version of the site
The banner provided must be 100%×180 px in size and meet the technical requirements for HTML5 banners.
- Banner size may differ based on the user’s screen resolution and active browser window. The banner must stretch to the width of the page, correctly displaying according to the width of the user’s screen. All relevant information must be centered. The minimum possible banner size is 320×180 pixels.
- Archive size must not exceed 75 KB.
- The uploaded HTML5 banner must be 320×180 in <meta> according to section 10 of the “Technical requirements for HTML5 banners”
<meta name="ad.size" content="width=320,height=180">
- You cannot use a canvas element, such as:
<canvas id="canvas" width="320" height="180" style="">
Requirements for placeholder image
- Format: JPG, GIF, PNG
- File size: no more than 75 KB
- Width: 540 px
- Height: 180 px
Requirements for creatives
- Important elements of the creative (the name, logo, main ad message, date, buttons and so on) must be found in the main area (please see the template).
- You must take into account that elements of the creative located on the main content area will be cut off at lower screen resolutions. The minimum screen resolution supported by the website on mobile devices is 320 pixels wide.
- The background is filled with a solid color. The transition between the main area of the creative and the background must be smooth both left and right.
- Banners that have large flickering graphics, text elements or backgrounds, or banners with sharp moving elements that significantly distract a user from interacting with a site page (such as reading the site’s content or entering a search query), as well as banners filled with text or images of low quality are not accepted for placement.
- You cannot put a frame around the edge of the banner.