Working with other services
Scrobbling on Last.fm
You can broadcast information about the tracks you listen to on Yandex Music to your account on Last.fm.
Scrobbling on Last.fm is a convenient way to save your listening history and get personalized recommendations based on it. Last.fm collects information about the tracks you listen to on various devices (computers, mobile phones, or other players).
You can turn your Last.fm broadcast on or off in the Yandex Music settings.
The first time you broadcast, a form for linking your accounts will appear:
- If you haven't logged into Last.fm yet, enter your username and password.
- Confirm that you logged in.
That way information about the tracks you listened to on Yandex Music will start broadcasting on your Last.fm account and be taken into account when your personalized recommendations are put together on Last.fm.
Import playlists from Deezer
Deezer is a music streaming service that lets you listen to music on different devices and compile your own music collection.
If you create and save playlists on this service, you can import them to Yandex Music. Just go to your Yandex Music settings, find the Social networks section, and click Link account next to Deezer.
The first time you connect, a form opens that allows you to link accounts:
- If you haven't logged into Deezer yet, enter your username and password and click Enter.
- In the authorization window in the lower-right corner, click Accept.
- In the Yandex.Passport window, click Continue.
Then you can import your Deezer playlists to your Yandex Music library. Just click Repeat import in the account settings next to Deezer.
Your playlists will upload to your My music page and appear on the Playlists tab.
You can turn off playlist imports at any time. Go to your Yandex Music settings, find the Account tab, and click Unlink account next to Deezer. Furthermore, playlists you imported earlier will remain in your library.
Import tracks from other services
- Go to the audio recordings list on another service.
- Select all the tracks and copy their names as plain text.
- On the import music collections page, add the track list to the yellow field.
- Click Find.
Yandex Music will match the track names in the list to its own catalog. You can save any tracks it finds to your library individually, or add them to an existing or new playlist. If it turns out that you have more than 10,000 tracks to import, the service will divide them into multiple playlists.