To go to your settings, click on your account portrait in the upper-right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Change account portrait
- On the Account tab in the Personal information section, click Change.
- On your profile page hold your cursor over the portrait and click the camera.
- Upload a new portrait picture or add a link to it.
- Save your portrait.
- Find out what your friends are listening to.
To listen to your friends' favorite tracks on Yandex.Music, go to the Account tab and link your VK or Facebook profile to the Social networks section.
Enable the Show social media on my page option to allow your friends to access your social network profile from Yandex.Music. Social network profiles display in the Social networks list:
- Indicate who can access your music library
If you don't want your friends to listen to the tracks you like, go to the Account tab and disable the Public access to my music library option. Then your friends can only listen to the tracks, albums, or playlists that you share with them.
- Change the service design
All elements of the service display on a light background by default. To change the standard Yandex.Music appearance, go to the Other tab and disable the Dark theme option.