You can prevent Yandex.Music from automatically charging your card for a subscription renewal. In this case, only the free features will remain available after your current paid subscription period ends.
How you cancel your subscription depends on how you paid for it:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click My music.
- Click Settings to the right of your username.
- In the settings, go to the Subscription tab.
- Click Cancel subscription.
After you cancel auto-renewal of your subscription, the Active status will change to Renewal cancelled. Furthermore, the date when your paid subscription ends will be indicated below. You can continue to use all the service's functions up until that date.
- Go to the Subscription tab in the settings.
- Under Payment history, see which payment method is listed in the last line.
You can't refund the money you paid for a subscription: under the terms of the license agreement, Yandex.Music fulfills its responsibilities at the time when it gives the user access to the music catalog.