Import playlists to a different account
You can transfer playlists created in an old account to a new one:
- Sign in to the Yandex Music website under your old login.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click My music.
- On the Playlists tab, click the name of the playlist.
- Under the playlist name, click and turn off Private playlist.
- Click Share and copy the link to the playlist.
- Sign out of your account and then sign in under your new login.
- Click on the link to the playlist.
- Click , then Add to playlist, and select the playlist you want to add tracks to.