Cost of Media Advertising placement services under "Yandex.Direct" Service Offer (https://yandex.com/legal/oferta_direct_ch)
- The prices are specified exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- The minimum order value is
a. 15 USD (excl. VAT)
b. 15 EUR (excl. VAT)
c. 15 CHF (excl. VAT)
- Any note that reads “1 day” means that delivery of the advertising material starts at 00:00 and finishes in 24 hours or when the number of impressions of the advertising materials reaches the limit set out in the corresponding order, depending on which of the aforementioned events occurs later.
- Any note that reads “1 week” (“2 weeks”, “4 weeks”) means that the advertising material is delivered from 00:00 Monday until 24:00 the following Sunday (or 2 or 4 weeks later, respectively) or when the number of impressions of the advertising materials reaches the limit set out in the corresponding order, depending on which of the aforementioned events occurs later. Only full-week packages are available.
- While rendering the services of delivering media ads, the following settings can be applied (if that is explicitly stated in a specific clause/section):
5.1. Service Segments “Audiences”. The segment is generated by the advertiser independently using the “Audiences” service (https://audience.yandex.com). The parameters (including the name of the segment/group segments) segment and ways of its use are determined by the advertiser independently using a Client Web Interface according to the segment creation rules of the “Audiences” Service.
5.2. Sociodemographic targeting: “gender”, “gender and age”, “gender, age and income”.
5.3. Audience interests (“Interests”) – a way of grouping data on the user behavior in Internet on a basis that a group of users is assumed to have certain similar interests (“thematic segments”), as well as the users are assumed to belong to certain age, gender or other groups (“sociodemographic segments”). Usage of audience segments, providing that Yandex has relevant data and technical capabilities, enables combining thematic and sociodemographic segments.
5.4. Segments and targets of “Metrica” Service. A segment is generated by the advertiser independently using the “Metrica” Service (https://metrika.yandex.com).
5.5. Phrase targeting – when this setting is applied, the advertising materials are displayed based on the key words specified by the advertiser in the Client Web Interface. If the advertiser uses this targeting, Yandex automatically selects ads to be displayed and displays them at the relevant advertising spaces based on the correspondence of the ads' themes with the user interests.
5.6. Behavioral indicators - users' characteristics and preferences. Indicators are determined by user behavior on the internet by Crypta technology. Possible categories: “TV”, “Internet”, “Devices”, “Transport”.
5.7. Marital status, children, profession: “marital status”, “children”, “profession”.
5.8. Targeting by ad networks: placement of the advertising materials on a group of sites, included into ad networks:
YAN mobile apps
- The impression settings specified in subclauses 5.1-5.4 can be applied simultaneously, while the impression settings specified in subclause 5.5 cannot be applied simultaneously with the settings specified in sub-clauses 5.1-5.4.
- Yandex Media Network – the advertising platforms listed at: https://yandex.com/support/direct/general/yan.html.
- If the advertiser formats advertising materials in HTML5, such advertising materials shall meet the requirements stated in “HTML5 Banner Ads. Advertising Requirements” publicly available in the Internet at: https://yandex.com/adv/requirements/html5.
- Unless expressly specified to the contrary in the advertising material placement terms, the advertising materials shall be displayed on desktops, mobile devices and in services adapted for mobile devices.
- The media advertising placement services are rendered subject to the terms and conditions stated in “Yandex.Direct” Service Offer (https://yandex.com/legal/oferta_direct_ch/) and, without limitation, Media Advertising Placement Rules (https://yandex.com/legal/direct_display_rules_media_ch/).
- In case the price for media advertising services under present terms and conditions is expressed in other than USD, EUR, CHF currency (rubles), this price shall be converted into the respective currency stipulated in the services agreement at the exchange rate of the currency to the Russian ruble, fixed by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the date of invoice/order.
- For the purposes of this document (where applicable), advertising materials in the “100% × X pixels” format are understood as formats in which ad materials “X pixels” in size occupy 100% of the width of the user’s screen. For the purposes of this clause, “X pixels” stands for the banner height in pixels applicable for the relevant ad format.
- If the advertiser chooses “Auction” as a principle of media advertising placement, it will be able to use setting strategies to display its advertising materials publicly available in the Internet at: https://yandex.com/adv/materials/strategies.
- When providing services related to the placement of media advertising, Yandex may, at its own discretion, grant to an advertiser a discount amounting to the cost of invalid (improper or erroneous) impressions identified in accounting periods following the accounting period, in which such impressions were made. The said discount is not paid to the advertiser (inter alia, if the agreement is canceled) and may be used by the advertiser only through the placement of advertising materials in the format of media advertising for the amount of the discount granted. The discount shall be granted to the advertiser having an agreement for the services that were not completed at the time of granting, or (in the absence of such agreement) - to the advertiser, who benefited from the services under the agreement that had terminated before the discount was granted. The said advertiser shall guarantee to Yandex that all requirements stipulated Yandex for the services involving ad placement to the amount of such discount will be met. Services provided to the amount of the discount granted shall be confirmed by Yandex statistics available to the advertiser in the client web interface.
- An impression shall be considered to have been performed if the banner is located in the visible part of the user’s browser occupying more than 50% of the ad block continuously for at least 2 seconds.
Table 1 (Auction)
|Package||Ad format: banner (pixel size)||Minimum CPM (rubles)|
|Media auction in Direct||300×250, 300×300, 240×400, 240×600, 300×500, 300×600, 320×50, 320×480, 336×280, 480×320, 728×90, 1000×120||From 5 RUB|
- Dynamic placement Period setting options for impressions frequency:
1.1. with specification of a number of days, a maximum of 30 days
1.2. a maximum of 90 days when specifying “for a period of campaign”
- Banners are displayed with respect to Targeting by advertising networks. Yandex does not guarantee that advertising materials will be displayed on all media platforms of Yandex Media Network. The possibility to display a banner also depends on the entry threshold established by a media platform.
- For the service to be rendered, the advertiser shall provide a banner in at least one format listed in Table 1 (Auction). Yandex does not guarantee that advertising materials will be displayed in all formats listed in Table 1 (Auction).
- Available settings:
a. Sociodemographic targeting
c. Audience interests
d. Phrase targeting
e. Service Segments “Audiences”
f. Segments and targets of “Metrica” Service
g. Limitation of impression frequency to the same user
h. Behavioral indicators
i. Marital status, children, profession
- The impression settings specified in items a, c, e, f, h, i can be applied simultaneously; the impression settings specified in item d cannot be applied simultaneously with the settings specified in items a, c, e, f, h, i. The impression settings specified in items b and g can be applied simultaneously with other settings specified in clause 4 above.
- Banners shall be displayed and the cost per impression shall be determined as follows:
a. The auction takes place online, while a user loads a web page. The auction will result in impression of a banner of the advertiser, which offered the highest bid for 1,000 impressions (CPM) in view of the entry threshold (minimum CPM specified in Table 1), in view of the options stipulated in cl. 1, 2 and 4.
b. The cost per impression for a media banner shall be determined based on the principle of a second price auction: if the advertiser offers the highest bid, the banner will be displayed at a price sufficient to win the bid (second highest bid + bidding step), but no less than the entry threshold (minimum CPM specified in Table 1).
c. The maximum CPM rate is RUB 3,000.
- The bidding step = ten (10) kopecks per one thousand impressions.