Cost of Media Advertising placement services under "Yandex.Direct" Service Offer (https://yandex.com/legal/oferta_direct_ch)
- The prices are specified exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- The minimum order value is
a. 15 USD per day (excl. VAT)
b. 15 EUR per day (excl. VAT)
c. 15 CHF per day (excl. VAT)
- Any note that reads “1 day” means that delivery of the advertising material starts at 00:00 and finishes in 24 hours or when the number of impressions of the advertising materials reaches the limit set out in the corresponding order, depending on which of the aforementioned events occurs later.
- Any note that reads “1 week” (“2 weeks”, “4 weeks”) means that the advertising material is delivered from 00:00 Monday until 24:00 the following Sunday (or 2 or 4 weeks later, respectively) or when the number of impressions of the advertising materials reaches the limit set out in the corresponding order, depending on which of the aforementioned events occurs later. Only full-week packages are available.
- While rendering the services of delivering media ads, the following settings can be applied (if that is explicitly stated in a specific clause/section):
5.1. Service Segments “Audiences”. The segment is generated by the advertiser independently using the “Audiences” service (https://audience.yandex.com). The parameters (including the name of the segment/group segments) segment and ways of its use are determined by the advertiser independently using a Client Web Interface according to the segment creation rules of the “Audiences” Service.
5.2. Sociodemographic targeting: “gender”, “gender and age”, “gender, age and income”.
5.3. Audience interests (“Interests”) — a way of grouping data on the user behavior in Internet on a basis that a group of users is assumed to have certain similar interests (“thematic segments”), as well as the users are assumed to belong to certain age, gender or other groups (“sociodemographic segments”). Usage of audience segments, providing that Yandex has relevant data and technical capabilities, enables combining thematic and sociodemographic segments.
5.4. Segments and targets of “Metrica” Service. A segment is generated by the advertiser independently using the 'Metrica' Service (https://metrika.yandex.com).
5.5. Phrase targeting — when this setting is applied, the advertising materials are displayed based on the key words specified by the advertiser in the Client Web Interface. If the advertiser uses this targeting, Yandex automatically selects ads to be displayed and displays them at the relevant advertising spaces based on the correspondence of the ads' themes with the user interests.
5.6. Behavioral indicators — users' characteristics and preferences. Indicators are determined by user behavior on the internet by Crypta technology. Possible categories: “TV”, “Internet”, “Devices”, “Transport”.
5.7. Marital status, children, profession: “marital status”, “children”, “profession”.
5.8. Targeting by ad networks: placement of the advertising materials on a group of sites, included into ad networks:
- YAN mobile apps
- Yandex.TV Program
- Yandex.Other services
- Yandex Media Network — the advertising platforms listed at: https://yandex.com/support/direct/general/yan.html.
- Unless expressly specified to the contrary in the advertising material placement terms, the advertising materials shall be displayed on desktops, mobile devices and in services adapted for mobile devices.
- The media advertising placement services are rendered subject to the terms and conditions stated in “Yandex.Direct” Service Offer (https://yandex.com/legal/oferta_direct_ch/) and, without limitation, Media Advertising Placement Rules (https://yandex.com/legal/direct_display_rules_media_ch/).
- In case the price for media advertising services under present terms and conditions is expressed in other than USD, EUR, CHF currency (rubles), this price shall be converted into the respective currency stipulated in the services agreement at the exchange rate of the currency to the Russian ruble, fixed by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the date of invoice/order.
- For the purposes of this document (where applicable), advertising materials in the “100% × X pixels” format are understood as formats in which ad materials “X pixels” in size occupy 100% of the width of the user’s screen. For the purposes of this clause, “X pixels” stands for the banner height in pixels applicable for the relevant ad format.
- If the advertiser chooses “Auction” as a principle of media advertising placement, it will be able to use setting strategies to display its advertising materials publicly available in the Internet at: https://yandex.com/adv/materials/strategies.
- When providing services related to the placement of media advertising, Yandex may, at its own discretion, grant to an advertiser a discount amounting to the cost of invalid (improper or erroneous) impressions identified in accounting periods following the accounting period, in which such impressions were made. The said discount is not paid to the advertiser (inter alia, if the agreement is canceled) and may be used by the advertiser only through the placement of advertising materials in the format of media advertising for the amount of the discount granted. The discount shall be granted to the advertiser having an agreement for the services that were not completed at the time of granting, or (in the absence of such agreement) — to the advertiser, who benefited from the services under the agreement that had terminated before the discount was granted. The said advertiser shall guarantee to Yandex that all requirements stipulated Yandex for the services involving ad placement to the amount of such discount will be met. Services provided to the amount of the discount granted shall be confirmed by Yandex statistics available to the advertiser in the client web interface.
- An impression shall be considered to have been performed if the banner is located in the visible part of the user’s browser occupying more than 50% of the ad block continuously for at least 2 seconds.
1. Media auction in Direct
Table 1 (Auction)
|Package||Accommodation||Type of advertising inventory||Minimum CPM (rubles)|
|Media auction in Direct||Banner||Format banners 300×250, 300×300, 240×400, 240×600, 300×500, 300×600, 320×50, 320×480, 336×280, 480×320, 728×90, 1000×120||From 5 RUB|
|Media auction in Direct||Video||Multiroll, Inpage, Interstitial||From 5 RUB|
|Media auction in Direct||Outdoor||Billboard, Supersite||From 5 RUB|
- The display of advertising materials for the types of placement: “Banner” and “Video” is carried out in accordance with the Targeting of advertising networks. Yandex does not guarantee that advertising materials for the Banner and Video placement types will be displayed on all media platforms of the Yandex Media network. The ability to display advertising materials also depends on the entry threshold set by the media platform.
- The display of advertising materials for the type of outdoor placement is carried out on the means of digital outdoor advertising: outdoor* sites. Yandex does not guarantee that advertising materials for the type of placement: “Outdoor” will be shown at all on all means of digital outdoor advertising: outdoor* sites. The ability to display advertising materials also depends on the entry threshold set by the operator of digital outdoor advertising.
* Outdoor-digital outdoor advertising, which is a multi-format design with an advertising field in the form of led-panels with high resolution and can transmit up to 4.4 billion colors and shades.
Placement of advertising materials takes place on the means of digital outdoor advertising, determined by the operator (the owner of digital outdoor advertising).
Advertising materials shall be provided to Yandex by the advertiser not later than 15 (fifteen) calendar days prior to the date of intended placement.
- For the type of placement of “Video” it is possible to disable different types of advertising equipment (Multiroll, Inpage, Interstitial).
- For the type of placement “Outdoor” it is possible to disable different types of advertising equipment (Billboard, super Site).
- For the purposes of providing services for the type of placement of “Banner” advertiser is obliged to provide a banner of at least one format listed in Table 1 (Auction). Yandex does not guarantee the display of advertising materials of all formats listed in Table 1 (auction). Advertising materials must comply with the requirements set forth in the document “Technical requirements for the HTML5 banner in Yandex.Direct” placed in a network the Internet to the address: https://yandex.com/adv/requirements/html5#direct.
- For the purposes of providing the service for the type of “Video” placement, the advertiser is obliged to provide a video lasting from 6 seconds to 60 seconds. Yandex does not guarantee the display of advertising materials in all types of advertising inventory listed in Table 1 (Auction). Advertising materials must comply with the requirements set forth in the document “General rules for creating advertising materials for the Yandex video network” posted on the Internet at: https://yandex.com/adv/requirements/videowebreq.
- For the purposes of providing the service for the type of “Outdoor” placement, the advertising materials must meet the requirements set forth in the document “Technical requirements for a digital poster for demonstration on billboards (3×6) / on digital supersites (5×15), (4×12)“, posted on the Internet at: https://yandex.com/adv/requirements/outdoor.
- The types of placement listed in Table 1 (Auction) can be applied simultaneously.
- Available settings:
a. Sociodemographic targeting
c. Audience interests
d. Phrase targeting
e. Service Segments “Audiences”
f. Segments and targets of “Metrica” Service
g. Limitation of impression frequency to the same user
h. Behavioral indicators
i. Marital status, children, profession
j. Outdoor site selection.
- Type of accommodation “Banner” settings specified in sub. a, c, e, f, h, i, n. 10 above may be applied simultaneously, with the settings specified in sub. d paragraph 10 above may not be applied at the same time as the settings specified in the sub-paragraph. a, c, e, f, h, i, n. 10 above. The settings specified in sub. b and g of paragraph 10 above may be applied simultaneously with other settings specified in paragraph 10 above. The setting specified in the subp. j n. 10 above are not applicable for the type of accommodation “Banner”.
- For the “Video” placement type, the settings specified in the subp. a, c, e, f, h, i of paragraph 10 above may be applied simultaneously. The setting specified in the subp. d paragraph 10 above, does not apply to the “Video” placement type. The settings specified in sub. b and g of paragraph 10 above may be applied simultaneously with other settings specified in paragraph 10 above. The setting specified in the subp. j clause 10 above is not applicable for the type of “Video” placement.
- Type of accommodation “Outdoor” is acceptable to use only the settings specified in sub. b and j paragraph 10 above. These settings can be used simultaneously.
- Banners shall be displayed and the cost per impression shall be determined as follows:
a. The auction takes place online, while a user loads a web page. The auction will result in impression of a banner of the advertiser, which offered the highest bid for 1,000 impressions (CPM) in view of the entry threshold (minimum CPM specified in Table 1), in view of the options stipulated in cl. 1, 2 and 4.
b. The cost per impression for a media banner shall be determined based on the principle of a second price auction: if the advertiser offers the highest bid, the banner will be displayed at a price sufficient to win the bid (second highest bid + bidding step), but no less than the entry threshold (minimum CPM specified in Table 1).
c. The maximum CPM rate is RUB 3,000.
- The bidding step = ten (10) kopecks per one thousand impressions.