You can now promote any business by creating several Turbo pages — landing pages with faster loading speeds, for different sections of information, product categories or promotions — at one time. Turbo pages make it easier for users to see the details of your offer, fill out a request form or place an order in as few steps as possible.
Turbo Page Builder makes it easy to create and link several pages, even if you don't have experience in web design. You can take advantage of pre-made templates designed for different types of businesses.
How to create multiple Turbo pages
In your list of Turbo pages, click Create → Turbo page. In Turbo Page Builder:
- Set up a <name>.turbo.site type address, e.g. podarki.turbo.site and names for individual pages: podarki.turbo.site/contacts. If you don't do so, names will be generated automatically.
- Select the main page — the one that the main link will redirect to.
- Set a favicon — a picture that will appear in the browser tab next to the page name.
- Choose the design for the elements in the additional settings: add an image, button, align the text, set the background color, margins, etc.
- Set up one Yandex.Metrica tag for all Turbo pages.
Step-by-step directions and recommendations for setting up your Turbo pages are available in the Yandex.Direct Help guide.
What about existing Turbo pages in Yandex.Direct?
Any existing Turbo pages in Yandex.Direct will be carefully transferred to a new turbo.site address. Previously published pages will still be available at their previous address, and will continue to bring you customers.