Expanded format improves ads’ performance by making them more visible:
Ads can appear in expanded format when the following conditions are met:
- The bid set is sufficient to purchase a traffic amount higher than 100. If you need to refresh your memory, we have written previously about how traffic volumes are calculated and how different formats appear in search results.
- At least four sitelinks with descriptions have been added. We recommend adding the maximum of 8 sitelinks.
Where a specific ad appears determines the number of sitelinks that are shown. The sitelinks appear in the order in which you added them.
Using mass edits tools in the new Yandex.Direct interface, you can add sitelinks to up to 50 ads at once. To do so:
1. Select the campaigns you want to add sitelinks to:
2. Tick the relevant ads:
3. Click "Actions," and then "Edit":
4. Go to "Mass changes" and click "Sitelinks." Add all possible sitelinks.
You can now also manage your sitelinks in the API and Direct Commander.
Adding as many sitelinks as possible r]to your ads is not the only way to improve your ads' performance. We also recommend adding Turbo pages.
Click statistics for new links will be available in Report Wizard in the "Click position" cross-section.
Test out these new features and don't forget to share your feedback with your Yandex manager. Good luck with your campaigns!