Display Auction in Direct
|Package||Ad format: banner (pixel size)||Minimum CPM (rubles)|
|Media auction in Direct||160×600, 240×400, 240×600, 300×250, 300×300, 300×500, 300×600, 320×50, 320×100, 320×480, 336×280, 480×320, 728×90, 970×250, 1000×120||From RUB 5|
- Dynamic placement Period setting options for impressions frequency:
1.1. with specification of a number of days, a maximum of 30 days
1.2. a maximum of 90 days when specifying "for a period of campaign"
- Banners are displayed with respect to Targeting by advertising networks. Yandex does not guarantee that advertising materials will be displayed on all media platforms of Yandex Media Network. The possibility to display a banner also depends on the entry threshold established by a media platform.
- For the service to be rendered, the advertiser shall provide a banner in at least one format listed in Table 1 (Auction). Yandex does not guarantee that advertising materials will be displayed in all formats listed in Table 1 (Auction).
- Available settings:
a. Sociodemographic targeting
c. Audience interests
d. Phrase targeting
e. Service Segments "Audiences"
f. Segments and targets of "Metrica" Service
g. Limitation of impression frequency to the same user
- The impression settings specified in items a, c, e, f can be applied simultaneously; the impression settings specified in item d cannot be applied simultaneously with the settings specified in items a, c, e, f. The impression settings specified in items b and g can be applied simultaneously with other settings specified in clause 4 above.
- Banners shall be displayed and the cost per impression shall be determined as follows:
a. The auction takes place online, while a user loads a web page. The auction will result in impression of a banner of the advertiser, which offered the highest bid for 1,000 impressions (CPM) in view of the entry threshold (minimum CPM specified in Table 1), in view of the options stipulated in cl. 1, 2 and 4.
b. The cost per impression for a media banner shall be determined based on the principle of a second price auction: if the advertiser offers the highest bid, the banner will be displayed at a price sufficient to win the bid (second highest bid + bidding step), but no less than the entry threshold (minimum CPM specified in Table 1).
c. The maximum CPM rate is RUB 3,000.
- The bidding step = ten (10) kopecks per one thousand impressions.
Services are provided on terms and conditions described above together with the General terms and conditions available at: https://yandex.com/adv/general-provisions-direct
Grow your business with Display campaigns in Yandex.Direct
You can find out advantages of display campaigns in Yandex.Direct in our new presentation.