As the conference was held in Russian, we decided to put together a selection of the most significant announcements for our English-speaking clients.
All of these changes revolve advertising that pays off, no matter what the type of business or which products and services they offer.
- Updated automated strategies help bring the right users to your site. You set the optimal ROI and indicate which user actions bring you income, and Yandex.Direct will work to bring you more users ready to fulfill these actions.
- More flexible statistics mean that you define which cross-sections appear in a report, and the new Yandex.Direct interface will give you access to the data you need in just a few clicks.
- Post-view analytics offers you a new tool to analyze the effectiveness of display advertising. Assess the conversion rate of users who saw your ads, but did not click on them, and make real-time decisions to change your strategy.
- A/B testing helps you find answers to complex questions and determine which ad, segment, settings and even strategy perform best.
- The library in the new Yandex.Direct interface allows you to save things like negative keywords, creatives, terms and conditions and Turbo pages that can come in handy later on in other campaigns.
Most importantly, you can now use the Yandex.Direct interface to combine all of your communication with your audience, online and offline, in one system.
Recordings of the presentations from the conference available in Russian for those who are interested. To access those materials,