If you haven't added your company to Yandex Business yet, follow these instructions. It's free.
Step 1. Log in
Step 2. Specify the company name and business categories
Find out if your business is in Yandex Maps.
- My business is not yet in Yandex Maps
- Enter the name of your company. Enter the main business category. To do this, start typing and select the category from the drop-down list. Once you add your company, you'll be able to select two additional business categories.
- My business is already in Yandex Maps
- You need to confirm that you are the owner of the business. To do so, follow the instructions in the Confirm your ownership rights to the company section. You don't need to complete the rest of the “Quick start” instructions.
Step 3. Add an address
Enter the address of the office, store, or branch your customers can visit. If your company works online and there's no actual address, select a city or region.
Step 4. Enter and confirm your phone number
- Enter the phone number. After you finish the registration, it will be displayed in the company profile, in Yandex Search, and in Yandex Maps.
- Enter your website or social media page.
- Choose a convenient way to confirm your number: by SMS or a call.
- Wait until you receive a message or an automated operator calls. It usually takes no more than 10 minutes.
- Enter the verification code to confirm your number.
Wait until your application is verified. That sometimes takes up to three days. You can track the verification status in thesection.
Once verification is complete, your company card will be published. You can find your company by name in Yandex Search the next day after publication.
If the status of your application doesn't change after two weeks, contact support.