Write to the Yandex.Webmaster support
Specify what problem you have so we can direct you to the right specialist: To do this, choose a topic from the list:
- Site indexing
- If the site doesn't appear or isn't updated in search results. Why did pages disappear from the search? Why aren't pages excluded from the search?
- Changing the site address and mirrors
- How do I change the site address or protocol (HTTP or HTTPS)? What do I do if the site has become a secondary mirror?
- Why has the site's ranking changed? Why is the site's ranking in search results low?
- Site region
- Questions about site region.
- Site's representation in search results
- Information about the site title and description, sitelinks, and breadcrumbs.
- Security and violations
- Restrictions that may be applied to the site. Recommendations for correcting violations.
- About the Yandex.Webmaster service
- How do I use Yandex.Webmaster tools correctly?
- Question about Turbo pages
- Using Turbo pages technology on the site.
- Adding a site and verifying rights
- If you can't verify the rights to the site.
- Report unauthorized copying of information from my site
- If your site's content has been copied.
- Report spam
- If you notice that the website violates the Yandex search license, please report it on the Yandex Search feedback page.
- I have a suggestion
Choose a topic from the list and describe what you would like to change in Yandex.Webmaster or Yandex search engine functionality. The team will try to take your opinion into account in the future updates.