4.1. Mapping rules: Russia and other countries in the USSR
This section contains rules for mapping that relate to the specifics of Russia and the majority of other former USSR countries that inherited many of that system's features.
- 4.1.1. Naming map items
- 4.1.2. Adding attributes to administrative divisions
- 4.1.3. Rules for adding attributes to whole roads and individual sections of them
- 4.1.4. Adding attributes to addresses
- 4.1.5. Add attributes to transport items
- 4.1.6. Rules for additing attributes to places (organizations)