4. Rules for regional mapping
This section contains rules for regional mapping (i.e. those that relate to the features of the specific country being mapped).
Information in this section supplements Section 3. Global mapping rules.
These rules are found in the following subsections:
- 4.1. Mapping rules: Russia and other countries in the USSR
- 4.1.1. Naming map items
- 4.1.2. The attribution of administrative units
- 4.1.3. The attributing of road sections and roads
- 4.1.4. Address attribution
- 4.1.5. Attributing transport features
- 4.1.6. Rules for attributing places (organizations)
- 4.2. Mapping rules: France
- 4.3. Mapping rules: Poland
- 4.4. Mapping rules: Turkey
- 4.5. Mapping rules: Serbia