These rules (from here and onwards, Rules) regulate the non-commercial usage of the logo belonging to Yandex LLC (from here and onwards, Yandex).
- Anyone can use the Yandex logo on their website or in a mobile app as long as it does not violate these Rules. For the usage of the Yandex logo in a way, which is not stipulated in these Rules, it is necessary to obtain a written permission from Yandex by sending a request at email@example.com.
- A link from the Yandex logo in Russian can only go directly to yandex.ru, yandex.ua, yandex.by or yandex.kz. A link from the Yandex logo in English can only go directly to yandex.com.tr or yandex.com.
- Do not distort the Yandex logo, its proportions or colour palette, or the proportions or colour palette of any of its parts. Do not use the Yandex logo or any of its parts as part of another logo, trademark, trade name, slogan, etc.
- Do not place the Yandex logo in a way that may mislead the viewer into thinking that there is a relation between Yandex and another company (or a person), or their products, services or events.
- The Yandex logo cannot be placed on a website or in a mobile app, which is illegal or contains unreliable information about Yandex, its products or services; or contains the content that violates any copyrights, damages the credit, assets or reputation of Yandex; or does not comply with Yandex’s principles.
- Yandex reserves the right to change these Rules. The changes will affect everyone using the Yandex logo according to these Rules. The Rules in effect are available at https://yandex.com/company/general_info/logotype_rules.
- Yandex reserves the right to defend its legitimate interests with the help of the law enforcement authorities or in court in case of any usage of the Yandex logo not stipulated in these Rules.