How to add or delete cards
You can pay with a bank card when using the app for iOS (version 8.0 or higher) or Android (version 4.0 or higher).
How to add a card
You can add up to 5 bank cards in the app:
- Go to the app menu Link card (or Add card)and tap
- Enter the card number, expiration date and CVV. You can do this manually or scan the card with your phone's camera.
Card verification methods may vary depending on the card type, bank, etc.:
- A small amount will be reserved on your card. These reserved funds are not debited and will be unfrozen after verification is complete.
- The app will ask you to enter the exact amount reserved on your card. You can find this amount in your text messages (if you have text alerts from your bank enabled) or by checking your balance in online banking.
- You'll also have to complete 3-D Secure card verification on your bank's website. The confirmation method depends on the bank. After verification, you'll return to the app.
How to delete a card
- Go to the app menu.
- Select a card and tap Delete card.