Log in via social networks
Example of logging in via Facebook
Click the logo, and a new window will open that takes you through the rest of the Yandex authorization process. After you complete the steps described below, you will be able to log in to Yandex just by clicking this logo.
To log in to your Yandex account:
- Log in to your social network if you have not signed in yet using your current browser.
- Allow access to your public data if Yandex was not previously aware of your Facebook account.
Create a new Yandex account by clicking Next.
You can always enter your username and password for the new account. A username is necessary, for example, to use Mail.
Your Facebook account will appear on the Social networks page in your account settings, and Yandex services will display the name you use on your social profile.
- Why should I have a Yandex username and password?
- What should I do if I forgot my social network password and can't log in to Yandex services?
- How to find the ID number that a Yandex Support representative will ask for
- Is it safe to log in via a social network?
Why should I have a Yandex username and password?
You may need a Yandex username and password to use certain services, such as Mail or Disk.
If you log in to Yandex from a social network, you are given the option to create a Yandex username and password.
What should I do if I forgot my social network password and can't log in to Yandex services?
Yandex does not know your social network password. If you forgot this password and you do not have a Yandex username, try recovering your password on the social networking site.
If your social network account is linked to the Yandex account that you entered a password for, try restoring access in the Yandex ID settings.
Is it safe to log in via a social network?
When you log in to Yandex, your social network account remains secure. You do not need to tell Yandex your social network password; you only need to allow Yandex to access the most basic information about you.
After registering, you can stop Yandex from accessing your account at any time by deleting it from the Social networks page.