Contact info in ads
You can use contact info in your ads in order to stand out from the competition and help potential customers reach your company faster. In the contacts section, you can link your company from Yandex Business Directory or fill out a vCard.
Benefits of using contact info in ads
- Your ad is more noticeable
After you fill out the contact information for your ad on search, additional elements are added that increase clicks:
- The “Contact information” link, which redirects a user to the contacts page.
- The metro station for businesses in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Kiev.
- Your business hours and phone number.
When serving ads in ad networks, an “Address and phone number” link leading to a vCard or an address from a vCard can be added automatically.
If you link a company from Yandex Business Directory, your ads on Yandex.Maps can display photos of your business, its rating, and reviews about it.
- No additional costs involved
You pay for a click on your company's card or vCard the same way as for an ad click. Even if a user visits your website while viewing a company or vCard, you still pay for only one click.
- Mobile users are more likely to call
When people search for items or services from a mobile device, they often want to place an order there and then. With contact information, you can take advantage of this “hot” demand. The ad shows your phone number from the company card or vCard, and the user can just click to dial your number.
- Your ad looks more trustworthy
- When someone immediately sees as much useful information as possible about a company's location and office hours, their trust level usually increases. Users are more likely to go with a company that displays the maximum amount of information about itself and, conversely, will be reluctant to trust an organization which does not reveal much about itself.
Adding or editing contact information
- Under Add a company.click
- Enter a name and select a company from the list.
- If your company is not in Yandex Business Directory yet, you can quickly add it and link it to your ad or campaign right away. To do this, click Create business and fill out the form.Note. In Yandex.Direct, you can only create a company with an actual address. To create a company without an actual address (an online business), add it to Yandex Business Directory and then link it to your ad in Yandex.Direct.
Note that the unified company will only be used in new ads. It will not be added to existing ads in your campaign.
- Where company data is shown
By default, the company linked to ads is shown on Yandex.Maps (in ads) and as contact information (in search results).
If you disable this option, the selected company is only shown on Yandex.Maps. In other cases, search results will use the company that was automatically linked in the campaign settings (see the option Display data from Yandex Business Directory).
If the company is deleted, the vCard is shown (if it's filled out).
- Group campaign management
You can use the new interface to add, change, or remove a Yandex Business Directory company from multiple Text & Image ads. On the Campaigns page, select the desired campaigns and go to their ads. Select several ads or the entire list. Click Actions and select Companies from Yandex Business Directory.
To add or replace a company in multiple ads, click Add a company in the window that opens. If you want to unlink a company, click Remove. After making the necessary changes, click Apply.
The company will only be added to Text & Image ads. If other types of ads were selected, the company is not added to them.
- Statistics on ads with a business
Every business in Yandex Business Directory has a Yandex.Metrica technical tag. When you add a business to an ad, the tag is automatically linked to the ad campaign. The system itself checks the relevance of the tag: if the company is no longer used in any ad, the tag is deleted. You can't delete the technical tag yourself.
To view statistics on clicks on a phone number or call button, add the Click position cross-section to Report Wizard and select phone. The report shows clicks on the phone in ads in search results.
You can also use the goal “Clicks on the "Call" button” (for example, in priority goals or strategies). Then the statistics will include clicks on the phone number both in the search result ads and company card.
Only business owners or representatives can view or use technical counter statistics and goals in an advertising campaign. Learn more about how to confirm your rights to a business.
You can fill in a vCard for a given ad while creating or editing the ad ().
Video tutorial. vCard
Video tutorial. vCard
You can create a single vCard for all the ads in your campaigns on the campaign setup page (.
You can use the vCard Wizard for vCard group management. You can use this tool to:
- Add the same vCard to several ads, create a new one, or select one from existing templates in the campaign or account.
- Edit your vCard for all corresponding ads at once.
To go to the vCard Wizard, click the vCards link in the upper left-hand corner of the ad campaign page.
- Tips for filling out a vCard
- Make sure you enter the correct phone number and working hours so that potential customers can contact you during business hours.
- Specify the address of your organization by manually setting a point on the map if your location is not easy to find (e.g., a car service under a bridge or a cafe in a park).
- Use the additional More about the product/service text field to add a detailed description of your offer's advantages.
- In accordance with the Russian Federal Law “On Advertising”, for remote sales (i.e., without retail stores), ads placed by legal entities must specify the company name, address and OGRN registration number, while individual entrepreneurs must specify their OGRNIP registration number and full name. It is convenient to include this information in your vCard.