Changing user account settings
Use the Settings button in the top-right corner of the screen to edit your user settings.
Change your password
The password used to access the Yandex Advertising Network is also used across all Yandex platforms, which is why you can only change or restore it in the account settings:
If you wish to change your password, click the Change password link that will redirect you to the Yandex ID page.
Contact information is displayed on the Personal information tab. To change your contact information, edit the relevant fields and click Save.
Changing payment details
To change your remuneration payment details, go to Change banking details, and fill in the form.tab in the Yandex Advertising Network interface, click
Changing the currency of CPM floors
- Click Settings in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the pop-up window, go to Personal information.
- Specify the conversion rate for the current CPM floor values. Please note that amount is only converted once when the currency is changed. The conversion can't be reversed.
- Confirm the conversion at the specified rate and click Continue.
- Click Save to enable the new settings and start the conversion of the thresholds you already set.Attention. The system needs a few minutes to perform the conversion, depending on the number of blocks with CPM floors on the platforms. You can't edit RTB units during this time.
- How RTB auctions are held
- The RTB auction is still held in rubles. During the auction, CPM floors in dollars and euros are converted to rubles at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the current date.
- How to view statistics in dollars or euros
- By default, all financial indicators are displayed in rubles (regardless of the selected CPM floor currency). To view statistics in dollars or euros, change the currency at the top of the screen when creating a report. For more information, see Choosing the report currency.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Use the Personal information tab to subscribe to or unsubscribe from newsletters.
The Advertising Network monthly newsletter keeps you up-to-date with our news and provides helpful advice and recommendations.
By subscribing to statistics monitoring, you'll receive daily statistical data on the products placed (for the previous calendar day compared with data for the same day of the previous week).
Newsletters will be sent to the addresses specified in the Email field.
Use the Global blockings tab to block impressions for unwanted ads (for example, ads from competitors). The set restrictions apply to Yandex Direct ads in Direct and RTB units on all the user's platforms and mobile apps.
Ads can be blocked:
By website domain.
By mobile app Bundle ID.
By phone number (blocking by phone number is only used for ads that do not link to a site or a page in the app store).
Specify the domain, Bundle ID or phone number in New blockings and click Add. All changes to settings automatically take effect 2 hours after saving them.
To cancel blocking, find the block in the Blocked section and use to delete it (appears when you mouse over it).
You can also disable unsolicited ads on your platform (or mobile app) by changing the platform (or app) settings, and you can restrict impressions for ads in any RTB units. All the restrictions you set will be taken into account.
If we detect that the security of advertising materials is under threat, Yandex reserves the right to terminate an ad platform's participation on the Yandex Advertising Network and block a partner account in order to protect the interests of our advertisers as well as to protect our automated algorithms that we use to detect invalid impressions or clicks.
Accounts are only blocked if a thorough analysis of the situation leads us to conclude that posting ads from our advertisers on websites registered to your account is unsafe. Blocked accounts cannot be restored.
Yandex takes the security of its placed ads very seriously, therefore we don't disclose many details about why we block partner accounts or comment on the severity of a violation or ways to rectify the problem.