Mirrors (road snapshots)
To see road images, click Mirrors..
The Motor / Pedestrian toggle appears to the left of the button bar. Select the desired toggle option to see road snapshots taken on the roads available to vehicles or pedestrians, respectively.
A network of blue lines appears on the map, indicating the streets that have road snapshots attached to them:
Hover over the desired point on a blue line to see a snapshot of the selected road (the current image location is highlighted with a circle and viewing direction):
Click on the selected point to open the snapshot in full screen.
In Road snapshots mode, you can:
- “ Move” in the desired direction.
To move, click on the white arrow that indicates the direction of movement in the snapshot:
- Share an snapshot, report an error, or close the image (using buttons in the top right):
- See when the snapshot was taken (top left) and its location on the map (bottom left):
- Select to view other snapshots of the same street: click Other snapshots and you'll see pictures taken at a different time. Click on the desired image to open it in full-screen mode.
- To view a series of snapshots, including the selected one, as a slideshow, clickPlay.
- When playing a series of snapshots, you can change the playback speed (click the button and select the desired speed):
You can also view a slideshow of road snapshots along your car route.