Buying additional storage
If you buy additional storage space in Yandex.Disk, you automatically get a subscription to Yandex 360. Use it to:
- Enable unlimited auto-uploads of videos from your phone to save space on your Yandex.Disk.
- View the extended changelog: 90 days instead of 14.
- Remove ads from Yandex.Disk: there won't be any ads on your Yandex.Disk pages or pages of the files you share.
- Download files shared by other users without restrictions.
- Configure autosaving important files on a computer with Windows.
- Get a faster response from the support service — we respond to all Yandex 360 subscribers within three hours.
Purchase storage in the app
- Open the account menu in Yandex.Disk.
- Tap Buy space.
- Choose a plan.
- Follow the instructions in Google Play.
You can manage your subscriptions in the system settings. Read more in the Google article Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play.
Change the service plan
You can change your service plan to a more expensive one and enjoy the advanced subscription features or activate an annual subscription instead of a monthly one:
- In the bottom panel, tap.
- Select a service plan and tap Upgrade subscription.
When changing your service plan, the unused days of your current subscription will be added to your new subscription.
To switch from an annual subscription to a monthly payment plan, disable automatic renewal of the current subscription, wait until it expires, and then sign up for a new service plan.