The SmartBox is the main element in Yandex Browser that you use to enter site addresses and search queries. The SmartBox is found in the lower part of the browser.
When you're browsing online, the SmartBox may disappear to allow more space for viewing websites. If you want to see it again, tap the bottom edge of the browser.
- Enter a search query or go to a website:
- Use the SmartBox to enter search terms, a URL, or the name of a website (you can use your voice or the keyboard to enter searches).
- Tap the enter button on the virtual keyboard.
Yandex Browser will automatically determine whether you want to see a website or search results.
- Icons in the SmartBox
- : Clear the SmartBox.
- : Refresh the page.
- : Start voice search.
- Search suggestions
- : Similar search terms (tap an option to put it in the SmartBox).
- : Bookmarked sites.
Find on page
- Enter a word or phrase to search for.
The browser shows you all the matching words on the page. To navigate between them, use and . To close the search, tap on the left.