Backend developers at Yandex are engaged in a variety of tasks: designing high-load services, optimizing performance, processing data, creating product logic, and implementing user scenarios. This means that everyone can find a team and project that is a good match.
The backend development track exposes you to the variety of problems that we solve.
- Traditional algorithmic problems
- Working with databases
- Implementing and using HTTP APIs
- 300,000 RUBFirst place
- 250,000 RUBSecond place
- 200,000 RUBThird place
- 150 000 RUBFourth place
- 100 000 RUBFifth place
- +100 000 RUBbest student in category
- QualifyingYou may compete in several categories. The best performing participants will go to the finals.
- FinalYou may choose only one category. Winners will receive cash prizes
- Vadim ShilovDeveloper
- Anna KoptevaDeveloper
- Ruslan SabirovDeveloper
- Andrey HalyavinLeading developer
- Mikhail ProkhorovDeveloper
- Vitaly MoskovkinTeam leader
- Ilnar SabirzyanovDeveloper
- Dmitrii DolgovSenior developer
- Aleksey ZheglovSoftware engineer