Each Yandex service accumulates a huge amount of data. We analyze this data to improve our products and make them more user-friendly.
Our analysts heavily rely on mathematics, statistics, probability theory, as well as cutting-edge technologies, including neural networks, CatBoost, kNN search, clustering algorithms, and anomaly detection.
This track focuses on the kind of problems our Data Science specialists solve.
- Formulating and confirming hypotheses
- Conducting experiments
- Implementing algorithmic solutions
- 300,000 RUBFirst place
- 250,000 RUBSecond place
- 200,000 RUBThird place
- 150 000 RUBFourth place
- 100 000 RUBFifth place
- +100 000 RUBbest student in category
- QualifyingYou may compete in several categories. The best performing participants will go to the finals.
- FinalYou may choose only one category. Winners will receive cash prizes
- Roman KhalkechevChief data scientist
- Ilya GilyovAnalyst
- Roman VasilievHead of assortment analytics team
- Kirill LunevHead of department