Yandex has supported competitive programming for many years: it arranges competitions and organizes training camps and schools. From 2011 to 2018, the company held international competitions for competitive programing: Yandex.Algorithm.
This year, it's back as a separate track, and its tasks were created by Yandex developers, programming competition participants.
- 300,000 RUBFirst place
- 150,000 RUBSecond place
- 100,000 RUBThird place
- Promo codes for Yandex servicesTop 100
- TrialGet a hang of the grading system and the format of the tasks. Results of this round will not be considered.
- QualifyingYou may compete in several categories. The best performing participants will go to the finals.
- FinalYou may choose only one category. Winners will receive cash prizes
- Aleksey TolstikovAcademic projects coordinator
- Ilya AkolzinChief Technology Officer of Yandex Education
- Andrey AntipovTeam Leader at Yandex Market Analytics
- Slava BazhinovDeveloper at Search portal
- Alexey EnkovDeveloper at Yandex Tracker
- Andrey HalyavinLeading developer of Geosearch infrastructure
- Sergey MyasnikovSenior developer at SuperApp
- Ilnar SabirzyanovDeveloper at Yandex Market