Yandex has supported competitive programming for many years: it arranges competitions and organizes training camps and schools. From 2011 to 2018, the company held international competitions for competitive programing: Yandex.Algorithm.
This year, it's back as a separate track, and its tasks were created by Yandex developers, programming competition participants.
- 300,000 RUBFirst place
- 250,000 RUBSecond place
- 200,000 RUBThird place
- 150 000 RUBFourth place
- 100 000 RUBFifth place
- +100 000 RUBbest student in category
RoundsQualification will take place from November 1 to November 7 with two options to choose from: Marathon or Sprint. The top participants in each will move on to the final.
- 1 route optimization challenge for Yandex Go scooters relocation based on historical data;
- 7 days to solve
- 6 algorithmic challenges;
- 120 minutes to solve. You can start any day of the qualification.
- FinalYou may choose only one category. Winners will receive cash prizes.
- Aleksey TolstikovAcademical head of YSDA
- Alexander SarantcevDeveloper
- Andrey HalyavinLeading developer of Geosearch infrastructure
- Sergey SavelyevTeam leader
- Ilya KuchumovGroup head
- Aleksey ZheglovSoftware engineer
- Ivan AnikinDeveloper
- Eldiiar DzhunusovDeveloper
- Kiryl ShyrmaSoftware developer
- Artem PlotkinDeveloper