Become a Yandex.Metrica certified specialist
In this section you can check your knowledge of web analytics. By successfully completing this test, you will be awarded a personalized electronic certificate from Yandex which confirms that you are professionally capable of working with the Yandex.Metrica service.
The Yandex.Metrica test is intended for specialists skilled in analyzing the marketing performance of a website. It contains theoretical questions along with practical tasks that require hands-on experience with Yandex.Metrica tools.
Before taking the test, make sure that the name and surname indicated in your Yandex.Passport account are correct. This information will be used for your electronic certificate and cannot be changed after taking the test.
Rules for the test
- This is a timed test.
- Questions may have one or several answers — in the latter case the answer selection will be replaced with checkboxes and will only be considered correct if all answers that apply are selected.
- If you do not pass the minimum threshold of correct answers for a particular subject, your attempt at passing the test will be considered a failure. You will be shown the results for each subject at the end of the test.
- You cannot stop the test or save your results halfway through. If you are not able to answer a question by the end of the testʼs duration, unanswered questions will be marked as incorrect.
- If you accidentally close the browser page on which you were currently in the process of taking the test, you can re-open it and — providing there is time remaining — continue answering test questions.
- Certificates are issued to the name that is specified in your Yandex.Passport profile. Please make sure that your personal information is correct before you start the test.
- If you fail to pass the test the first time, you can retake it in a weekʼs time. Subsequent attempts after that will require you to wait three months before taking the test again. Please note that Yandex keeps count of the number of failed attempts for your username, and this number will not be reset to zero.