Submitting notices of copyright infringement
Yandex Zen strictly forbids publishing someone else's content under your name. If your copyright has been infringed upon, or you have unknowingly infringed on someone else's copyright, please contact the Yandex Zen support service using the dedicated channels:
- Another channel posted your content
- Report the copyright infringement. Make sure you have the means to confirm you're the original creator.
- Your publication was blocked for copyright infringement.
- Delete the content that falls under copyright infringement (be it text, an image, or a video). After that, send a request to restore the link to your post in Zen.
- Yandex Zen blocked content that you believe to own the rights to.
- Contact and inform us that your content was blocked by mistake. Make sure you have the means to confirm you're the original creator.