Tell us what your question is about so we can direct you to the right specialist:
When you change a site's URL or main mirror, it usually takes about a month for changes to appear in the search results. If you followed the instructions when moving or separating sites, but the changes didn't appear in the search results, contact support.
- All fields are filled in.
- The link you specified matches the URL of the site for which you add or change the region (including the use of the HTTP/HTTPS protocol and the www prefix).
The region change is on moderation for a week. If the region doesn't change two weeks after the the moderation is completed, fill out the form below.
Use a special form in the Yandex.Directory help.
- The site is added to Yandex.Webmaster and Yandex Business Directory in the same way (with or without the "www" prefix, and with the HTTPS or HTTP protocol).
- The main site page is added to Yandex Business Directory without UTM tags.
- The organization card is displayed in Yandex.Directory and in Yandex.Maps.
- More than a week passed since the card was published or edited in Yandex.Directory.
In this case, you can correct the error only on the Yandex.Directory side. Contact support via the form in the Yandex.Directory help.