Important pages monitoring
Yandex.Webmaster allows you to get up-to-date information about indexing of pages and sections of your site. You can also monitor the dynamics of displays and clicks on popular pages.
Important page monitoring setup
Yandex.Webmaster analyzes Yandex search results and advises you on which pages to track. It will suggest pages with the most clicks and displays in search results over the past week (from Monday to Sunday) .
- Go to.
- See the Recommended pages block.
- To track:
- Individual pages: click Track next to the page URL.
- All recommended pages: click Track all.
The list can contain up to 100 pages.
- Go to.
- Enter the URL of the page you want to track.
You can specify the full URL or the path from the site root starting with /. For example, if you enter the URL as http://example.com, the system will process information about the page with the URL http://example.com. If you enter /news, the system will processes information about the page with the URL http://example.com/news.Note. You can specify up to 100 URLs per site.
- Click the Track button.
Collecting and processing the information usually takes a few minutes. Sometimes it may take several hours.
To get immediate notifications about changes in page status:
- Go toand click .
- In the window that opens, check how you receive notifications. You can select most of the types of changes here. You can also subscribe to all topics in the notification settings.
Information about indexing
- The date when the page was last crawled and the server's response.
- The page version and status (for example, "In search results").
Click the icon next to the URL to view the history. It can contain up to 100 changes for each URL.
You can continue working with the checked page. Click the button: