Extended site statistics
Yandex.Webmaster provides information about changes in the site status in search:
- About pages in search — in the Indexing section. Displays up to 50,000 page changes in the search.
- About pages and search queries — in the Search queries section. Data is displayed for the first 3000 queries for which the site was displayed in the search for three months.
Note. To create an archive:
- The Sitemap must be placed on the site and downloaded by the robot.
- Turbo page display is currently enabled.
The archive contains data:
- About the pages added in Sitemap.
- About pages for which Turbo pages are generated.
- About pages that have the rel="canonical" attribute in their source code with a link to the page specified in Sitemap or used for Turbo pages.
Use the archive to get the following information:
The file contains data about the current status of pages in search results:
- url — Page address.
- httpCode — The HTTP code received by the robot during the recent crawl.
- status — Page status in search.
- lastAccess — The date when the page was last crawled by the robot.
- turboPage — If the Turbo page is available for the URL.
- fromSitemap — If the URL is present in the Sitemap file.
- redirTarget — The page URL for redirection.
- relCanonical — The main page URL (the rel= "canonical" attribute value).
- title — Page title (the content of the title HTML element).
- metaDescription — The Description meta tag content.