What should I do if a site security threat is found?
Yandex.Webmaster checks your site daily. If it detects a security threat or violation of search engine rules on the site, a message appears on thepage. In this case, follow these steps:
- Click the icon to see detailed information about the infection on the site.
- Click on the name of the verdict to see its description and an example of code that is processed in the browser. List of possible verdicts.
- Review the chains of infection. They can help identify the source of infection.
- Learn how to protect your site from infection.
When you solve the problem:
- Make sure the problem is fixed. If the service re-detects a threat during verification, you will not be able to report fixes for a month. After that, this period will increase up to a maximum of three months.
- In the Yandex.Webmaster interface, go to I've fixed everything. This will give an additional signal to the Yandex algorithms that the site needs to be rechecked. If the check is successful, the restrictions will be lifted over time and information about violations will no longer be displayed.and click