Viewing and editing sitelinks
The Yandex robot can generate sitelinks for a site.
Viewing the sitelinks list
You can view the list of generated sitelinks on thepage in Yandex.Webmaster.
The links can be marked by the following tags:
- “new”: Recently generated link.
- “chg”: You can choose a different name for the previously generated link.
When crawling the site again, the robot can remove a sitelink for the following reasons:
- It has found a more suitable page for the sitelink.
- Your site structure has changed.
- The site no longer meets the Conditions for creating sitelinks.
Removed sitelinks are crossed out in Yandex.Webmaster. If the robot selects a new link instead of the one removed, it's marked with the “new” tag.
- : Display in the snippet.
- : Don't display in the snippet.
Enable or disable the display of a link in the snippet
Click the icon next to the needed link:
Then click the Save button.
Change the link name
To form the sitelinks the robot chooses a name for each of them based on the number of data (for example, the content of the title element of the page). If there are several names for a link, click the icon to choose one of them. After editing, click Save.
Enabling or disabling all the links in the search
To remove sitelinks from display in the search results, disable the Show in search results option and click Save.
Once you have edited the sitelinks, the changes appear in the search results within two weeks.