How to reindex a site
To make sure that changes to your site are displayed in the Yandex search results faster, notify the indexing robot:
- In Yandex.Webmaster, go to.
- Enter the URL of the updated page in the field.
- Click Send.
The Yandex robot will visit the specified URL as a priority the next time it accesses the site.
- You have reported a page included in the search
The changes will appear in the search results the next time the search database is updated, that is, within two weeks.
- You have reported a new page
- When the robot crawls the page, it loads it into its database. It will be displayed in the search results if it matches the user's search query. For more information, see How the Yandex search works.
An error occurred after sending a page for reindexing
If after some time the status on Error, this means that the robot failed to index the page and update the information about it in the search database. Make sure that the page is accessible to the robot and the server returns the response quickly enough. Then send the page for reindexing.changes to