The article "Ensuring website safety" is provided by Sophos Plc and SophosLabs.
1. Timely update of the Windows computer.
2. Alex, Richard, Paul, and Michael — it's time to change your SSH passwords,
3. Examples of the Apache attacks,
4. Tips for the Apache server security,
5. The Apache security 2: step-by-step guide,
6. 20 ways to secure the Apache configuration,
7. Secure code developing in PHP
8. Ten security checks for PHP, part 1,
9. The PHP security: step-by-step guide,
10. Secure log in scenario in PHP
11. According to the Sophos survey, business data can be insecure if the passwords are chosen by employees.
12. Vulnerability spreading in the PHP applications,
13. Methods of the software security analysis.
http://www.amazon.com/Art-Software-Security-Assessment-Vulnerabilities/dp/0321444426/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/1 05-5809794-4886861?ie=UTF8&s = books&qid=1194490294&sr=8-1
14. Securing MySQL: step-by-step guide,
15. PHP CodeIgniter platform,