- Site subdomains found in search results
- Site region is not set
- Yandex Business Directory created a company card
- Regions aren't specified in Yandex.Directory
- Favicon file not found
- The site isn't optimized for mobile devices
Site subdomains found in search results
This notification appears once when Yandex.Webmaster gets search results with a subdomain of your site that has not been added to the service. To receive similar messages in the future, configure the notification “About subdomains” for the top-level domain.
If the subdomain should not be present in the search results, we recommend removing it from the search.
Site region is not set
Site regionality can be taken into account when displaying search results for location-dependent requests. For example, when a user from Moscow searches for information about car service centers using the query [auto repair]. Most likely, they want to find the nearest car service garage. In this case, if the site is assigned the region Moscow or Russia, the site will be displayed in the search results.
Yandex Business Directory created a company card
Yandex Business Directory can generate a company card based on the content of your site. After you check and confirm the content of the card, within three days the information will be displayed in the search results and on Yandex.Maps. Learn more
After checking the information in the company card, click Data is up to date. This way you can confirm your company's management rights and the information in Yandex Business Directory. The card will be sent for moderation.
Regions aren't specified in Yandex.Directory
If you added the site to Yandex.Directory and specified the region, but this message is still displayed in Yandex.Webmaster, check that in Yandex.Directory:
- The company card has been approved.
- More than one week has passed since the organization was added to Yandex Business Directory.
- The site address is the same as in Yandex.Webmaster – either with or without the www prefix and with the HTTP or HTTPS protocol.
- The main page of the site is specified (for example, http://example.com).
Favicon file not found
This means that your site does not have a favicon and you should add one. The recommendation will disappear in Yandex.Webmaster when the robot loads the favicon and it starts to appear in the search results.
The site isn't optimized for mobile devices
- Look through the list of pages that don't meet the requirements for display on mobile devices.
- Check the pages to find mistakes.
- Make changes to the site.
- In the Verify next to the recommendation.Ysection in Yandex.Webmaster, click