On the weather forecast page, click Detailed 10 day forecast or click on the card with the weather forecast for the day you need. You will see:
- Why the detailed forecast is made only for 10 days
Yandex Weather makes a detailed forecast for 10 days, because the forecast for a longer period is not reliable. According to meteorologists' observations, the greater the period for which the forecast is made, the less the accuracy:
- A forecast made for the next two days is most accurate.
- A forecast made for a period from two to five days is less accurate.
- A forecast made for a period from five to ten days may differ significantly from the actual weather.
- A forecast made for a period of 10 or more days reflects the region's climate norms over the past seven years. This is average and not calculated data.