Compare the climate in different cities
Climate is a long-term weather pattern that is typical of a certain area. Climate data is based on statistics over the past years.
Comparing the climate in different cities will help you choose a place for a vacation or a hiking trip. To see how the weather differs in various cities, select the City comparison tab in the top right corner of the page.
Add a city to comparison
- From the city comparison page
Enter the name of the city in the Add a city search box.
- From the search bar
- Start entering the name of the city in the search bar.
- In the list of suggestions, click next to the city you'd like to add.
- From the Yandex.Weather homepage
In Other cities, mouse over the name of the city and click to the right of it.
You can compare up to eight cities at once.
What climate indicators are compared
- Daytime and night-time temperature.
- Water temperature for cities located near large water bodies.
- Number of sunny, cloudy and rainy days.
- Wind speed and direction.
You can also view topical selections with climate comparisons.
Removing a city from comparison
Mouse over the name of the city you'd like to remove and click to the right of it.
Sharing comparison results
- Compare the weather in the cities.
- Copy the web page address.
- Send the link by email or share it on a social network.